The following rugged and connectivity solutions are designed to enhance mobility for couriers. Bizco has special pricing and free demo units available. Please reach out if you would like to set a call or schedule an evaluation.
- Fully rugged RFID handhelds from Panasonic can be used with cellualar voice capability.
- Connecting in-vehicle sensors and integrated devices over your VPN is assisted by NetMotion Wireless which can give visibility into issues beyond the firewall and works to compress data which helps to avoid data overages.
- Convertible and hybrid 4G tablets from Fujitsu boast between 9 and 13 hours of battery life.
- Store and charge devices securely over-night and in between shifts with the Bretford rolling store and charge cart here.
For more information on the variety of technology we offer, please see our line card here.
Wanted to share information on the new rugged form factors Panasonic has recently added to accommodate every application from meter reading to viewing maps. You can the full Panasonic product line up including handheld devices, tablets, and fully rugged laptops on page 2 of their Utilities white paper here.
We are a prime Panasonic partner and have exclusive pricing on these devices as well as a free demo program. If you would like to set up a call or onsite consultation to review these devices further, please give me a call at 402-323-4815 or shoot me an email email@example.com.
If you weren’t aware- Bizco has a program to help drive awareness around your integrated solutions. You can find more information on our referral rebate program and marketing capabilities here.
We can also supply technology such as Surface Pros, Panasonic Toughbooks, Apple iPads, managed services and assistance with audio visual projects. Whether you are upgrading a conference room or need a resource for new mobile devices we are happy to help. Call 877-2B-TOUGH or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
One of the pillars of our organization is making sure we are providing you with the latest updates on technology. As your Nebraska IT and AV resource we take pride in researching the latest trends and reporting them back to you.
Therefore, we will be hosting the Technology Showcase Tour at our Bizco Lincoln Office on Monday, April 17th and at our Omaha Office on Wednesday, April 19th. The Technology Showcase Tour features the industries’ first fully integrated mobile showcase that brings the technology to you! You’ll be able to experience solutions from industry-leading manufacturers and see, touch and feel the latest in AV & IT Technology.
Register here for Lincoln!
Register here for Omaha!
What: Bizco Technology Showcase Tour
Where: Bizco Lincoln Office – Monday, April 17th
7950 O Street
Bizco Omaha Office – Wednesday, April 19th
3925 S. 147th St. Suite 109
When: 1 PM – 5 PM both days
We hope you’ll register and stop by for some snacks and technology!
We are kicking off the spring with a special promotion on highly configured Panasonic G1 tablets- see specs here.
These rugged Win10, 4GLTE devices with a 2D barcode are available at 42% off MSRP! For a complete overview of the rugged devices and other field technology solutions we offer, please visit www.toughonline.com or call 877-2B-TOUGH.
When workers log back into their e-mail, GIS software, and CRM after network coverage fails, it can equal up to 30% off lost work time. Jacksonville Electric eliminated this headache by adding NetMotion Mobility to their infrastructure. You can see the details of how maintaining continuous data connections improved their productivity and response time here.
Take-aways for utility customers:
- NetMotion Mobility delivers reliable and SECURE access to business applications.
- Seamless failover capabilities ensure that during natural disasters or server hardware failures, NetMotion users stay connected to software tools that require internet access.
- Persistent network connections means more up-time in the field and less frustration. You can read the NetMotion Utilities brief for more information.
You can ensure maximum up-time in the field with the fully rugged Panasonic E1 handheld tablet that offers data and voice technology alongside a barcode reader! For a full overview of our rugged technology offerings, please visit www.toughonline.com
Our utility customers are switching to fully rugged laptops and tablets now more than ever with new extreme discounts on Panasonic’s new devices such as the N1 for barcode reading, the G1 10.1″ tablet with RFHID capabilities, and the fully rugged detachable CF-20 laptop. We also provide NetMotion Wireless to assist with improved network connectivity by detecting and resolving mobile performance challenges in the field.
We are offering unprecedented Toughbook discounts and offer a free demo program! You may visit www.toughonline.com to see a full overview of your Panasonic options. Please give us a call if you would like to schedule an onsite consultation, product evaluation, or set up a call to further discuss your technology needs.
Several of our EMS customers are using the Panasonic rugged devices shown here in the following applications:
- Mounted in front, crews can use advanced wireless capabilities to communicate with dispatch.
- Embedded GPS and mapping software ease in finding the fastest route to patients.
- Sunlight Viewability and anti-glare screens provide a clear view to mission critical information.
We also offer NetMotion and Cradlepoint to supplement holes in network coverage to ensure a consistent connection with mission critical applications.
What is your telematics software running on? Some of the LATEST technology solutions are listed below for your review and are available for evaluation through our free demo program.
- The fully rugged A2 is an ideal 10.1″ Android companion for the road. With a bright 800 NIT screen and Intel x5 processor, it is designed to power through the work day. Not an Android user? The G1 runs Windows.
- If your workers scan inventory tags on deliveries, the lightweight and fully rugged N1 handheld features an angled rear-facing barcode reader and stays connected to inventory systems with 4G LTE capabilities. The N1 has up to 12 hours of battery life when using barcode functions!
- Persistent VPN connections save HOURS of time that would be spent logging back into email and business applications when service provider network coverage gets low. See how US Foods quit losing work and time with NetMotion Mobility in the short case study here.
Bizco also provides rugged mobile routers from Cradlepoint, docking stations for mobile devices and other best in class technology to keep field workers productive and connected. I
Lincoln, NE, February 14, 2017 – Bizco Technologies is proud to welcome Ruth Ibuado to the team as Service Desk Coordinator. Ruth graduated from Union College with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing. She brings with her over 3 years’ experience in the technology industry including backgrounds in software, managed IT services, and customer support.
“We are excited to have Ruth as part of our team,” said Paul Zoz, CEO and Owner of Bizco Technologies. “As Service Desk Coordinator, she plays an important part in the customer service and delivery of our Managed Services and she has already proven to be a great fit.”
Bizco Technologies has been a national solution provider for 23 years, specializing in Managed IT and AV solutions for small and medium sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Bizco is a leader in providing not only a full suite of IT services including network management, voice/data convergence, business continuity and rugged mobile computing, but also fixed and mobile surveillance, audio visual design, installation and services. For more information on how Bizco Technologies can help you, check out our website at www.Bizco.com, email us at email@example.com, or call 402-323-4800.