Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training
We provide baseline testing to assess the
Train Your Users
The world’s largest library of security awareness training content; including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters. Automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails.
Phish Your Users
Best-in-class,fully automated simulated phishing attacks, hundreds of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates.
See the Results
Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management. Show the great ROI!
The System Really Works
After a year of helping our customers train their employees to better manage the urgent IT security problems of social engineering, spear phishing and ransomware attacks, we decided to go back, and look at the actual numbers over those 12 months.
We aggregated the numbers and the overall
Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training Features
Security Awareness Training
We offer three Training Access Levels: I, II, and Unlimited, giving you access to our content library of 300+ items based
on your subscription level. KnowBe4 training modules specialize in making sure employees understand the mechanisms of spam, phishing, spear phishing, malware and social engineering.
- Interactive, web-based, on-demand, engaging training
- Create multiple training campaigns as ongoing or with a specified completion date
- Automated enrollment and follow-up emails to “nudge” users who are incomplete
- Auto-enroll new users added to a group or company
- Point-of-failure training auto-enrollment
- Dedicated Hosting Options, or run the course in your own LMS
EZXploit™: Patent-pending functionality that allows an
internal, fully automated “human pentest”. Launch a simulated phishing attack – which if clicked on – comes up with a secondary ruse like a Java popup that the user is social engineered to click on. If the user clicks on the secondary action, their workstation can be scanned for several things like user name, IP address and other data related to that user’s workstation and Active Directory as specified by the admin.
USB Drive Test™: Allows you to test your user’s reactions to unknown USBs. You can download a special, “beaconized” Microsoft Office file from your KnowBe4 admin console onto any USB drive which you can drop at an on-site high traffic area. If an employee picks up the USB drive, plugs it in their workstation, and opens the file, it will “call home” and report the fail. Should a user also enable the macros in the file, then additional data is also tracked and made available in the admin console.
GEO-location:See where your simulated phishing attack failures are on a map, with drilldown capability and CSV-export options.
Vulnerable Browser Plugin Detection: Automatically detect what vulnerable plugins any clickers on your phishing tests have installed in their browsers.
KnowBe4’s highly effective scheduled Phishing Security Tests keep your employees on their toes with security top of mind. Within the Admin Console you are able to schedule regular Phishing Security Tests from our large library of known-to-work templates, or choose a template from the community templates section where you can also share phishing templates with your peers.
- Unlimited year-round simulated phishing attacks
- Full library of successful phishing templates
- Set-it-and-forget-it scheduling of attacks
- Easily create your own templates
- Customizable landing pages
- Customizable “hover-links” when a user “mouse-overs”
- Phishing Reply Tracking allows you to track if a user replies to a simulated phishing email and can capture the information sent in the reply
- Tests for opening MS Office attachments and secondary action of enabling macros
- “Anti-prairie dog” campaigns that send random templates at random times preventing users warning each other
- Phish Alert Button add-in button gives your users a way to report simulated and non-simulated phishing attacks
- Vishing Security Tests using IVR attacks over phone
Reporting and User Management
KnowBe4’s robust reporting capabilities allow you to easily access user training completions, Phish-prone percentage, compliance reports and more.
- Advanced Phishing Reporting provides powerful features, for instance, a report of phishing failures by group or manager and many more reports
- Utilize at-a-glance Training Campaigns Dashboard to see campaign status, completion percentage and individual progress
- Filter campaigns by recipient, delivered, opened, clicked, attachment, data entered, bounced, export in CSV
- Top 50 Clickers report
- Specify user needs to “Read and Attest” Security Policy for compliance
- Phishing Security Test results emailed to admin upon completion
- KnowBe4’s NEW Active Directory Integration allows you to easily upload user data and saves you time by eliminating the need to manually manage user changes
Call us at 402-323-4800 or email us at Sales@bizco.com