Founded in 1994 by Paul Zoz, Bizco Technologies’ core philosophy is to help other local businesses grow by implementing the right information technology and audio visual solutions. We partner with world-class providers to help our clients reduce their inefficiencies and increase productivity, enabling them to reach their future goals. Recently, our team has added an entire audio/visual department to help us better serve our customers. This has enabled us to reach a broader audience and add many more team members.
Improving our service and our employees’ abilities and skillsets has driven our recent growth and helped us achieve many recent milestones. These include receiving LIBA’s Business Owner of the Year and Panasonic’s Enterprise Reseller of the Year. It’s our continual dedication to self-improvement and comprehensive service that sets us apart from limited, one-size-fits-all providers.
Interested in a career in IT or AV?
See our open positions below:
AV Integrator/Cabling Technician (Omaha)
Bizco Technologies is looking for audiovisual integration & structured cabling technicians to professionally install technology solutions in the Omaha area. Ideal candidates will have new commercial construction experience. You will be working with other trades toward the goal of completing projects safely and efficiently. If you know how to build things and you enjoy tinkering with tech, this is a great opportunity to start a career in the audiovisual and information technology industry.
- Minimum of 1 year electrical or low voltage system experience working on residential and/or commercial projects
- Experience reading plans & determining worksite tasks
- Ability to perform labor intensive work, lift 50 pounds and carry materials to jobsite.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Seeking local candidates who reside within 45 minutes of Omaha, NE
- We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process
Preferred Experience and/or Certifications:
- BISCI Installer 2 (copper) certification
- Network configuration & endpoint setup
- Audiovisual integration and/or technical user support experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take direction from managers and system engineers to complete integration projects on time and to specification.
- Read schematic drawings, develop a project plan and acquire all necessary materials from our warehouse.
- Perform integration activities (pull cable, mount equipment securely and assemble heavy duty rigging for screens, video walls and speaker arrays)
- Interact with supervisors and clients in a professional manner
- Document and communicate changes and details related to the project
- Make certain quality, safety and housekeeping standards are met
- See it through – take ownership of each job from project kick-off to customer sign-off
- The majority of our work happens in clean, climate controlled conditions!
- Product Training/Certification
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Short-term/Long-term Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Cell Phone